Tuesday, December 26, 2006

NFL: Week 16 Wrap-Up

Jets flying high, Cowboys falling off the saddle, and the final home game for Giants running back/thesaurus Tiki Barber; just a few of the top stories this week in football.

The playoff picture is becoming less muddied and yours truly is on the winning side after going 9-5 with my weekend predictions. That record, if I'm not mistaken, would get me a 1st place seed and home field advantage in the powerhouse NFC for the next 20 years. That is a good thing too because I'm going to need the ego boost to get me through a dead-last finish in my fantasy league. The Blouses had a rough season but there is really only one person I can pin the blame on...so I'm gonna go with Eli Manning.


With Christmas now over I am going to leave you with a clip of my favorite Holiday songs to commemorate this special weekend.

No comments: